Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School...

School starts today!! I was thinking I didn't feel to bad about it, but as I started writing knots began in my stomach. ;o) It'll be okay though. It helps that I'm only taking 9 credits, it'll put me a little behind schedule, but I really felt like I needed a little bit of a break!

Dance is going GREAT! Both of my knees and ankles are giving me a little bit of trouble, but I think they just need to work back to where they were. I feel positive they just need a little bit of exercise. I LOVE teaching! I am seriously thinking of majoring or minoring in Dance education now, but knowing my flighty mind who knows how long that will last ;o)

I hope everyone looks forward to this year with faith and having joy in the journey. Good Luck everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for school . . . right? :) I have enjoyed my break this summer but I think I'll be ready to go to classes when January comes! We'll see. I'm glad to hear your ankles & knees are on the mend and that dance is going well. Good for you- wish I was physically fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say anything about me being physically fit ;o) lol That's my hope that someday I will be. Most of the time my ankles and knees behave but every now and then they decide to act up on me. Actually they act up more then they should. Trying to decide if this is a sign I should stop dancing. We'll see.
    How are you feeling? It's getting closer! I am SO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete