Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Break

I can hardly believe that I only have about 6 weeks of school left! And then I'm done!!!!!! For now ;)
This semester so far has been crazy! I don't know when I've been busier! The time flies by so quickly! On Harvest day (October 31st- and I don't know why I do it on this day, I just always do) I always take a step back and realize that another whole year has past! So much as happened! I feel completely different!
Then I think about how in a year from now I have absolutely NO idea what I will be doing! Or where my family will be for that matter! So far we haven't had anyone come and look at the house - which I am very grateful for. Moving just doesn't feel right- yet! All though I do feel that something in my family's life needs to, or is going to change, besides my leaving. Life is crazy but good! I am finding that what is most difficult is to take note of and appreciate every single moment! But, doing that brings so much happiness! Don't forget to keep smiling! 

McKall  

No comments:

Post a Comment