Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Break

For Spring Break everyone except my dad are visiting sunny Arizona and the family that I haven't seen for a whole year! It's been nice to get away from the stress of work and home and be in the warmer weather! I also drove most of the way which was a new experience for me, especially the Phoenix traffic! I'm a country girl through and through and I couldn't help but think of my no stop light Manti without longing!
My mission papers are in and I am nervously awaiting my call! Who know where I will be headed in the next few months! But for now I'm just going to enjoy being with my family!

1 comment:

  1. If only we could have a Spring Break! Beauty in a nutshell. :) I am so excited for you to serve a mission. It will be a challenging, life changing, wonderful experience. Go forth to serve! Excited to hear where you're going. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete