Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's been awhile

I know it's been awhile since I've written on here but I decided that I have to do homework before I do this and so I guess you can tell I've had some homework to catch up on lately.

General Conference was so wonderful and it seemed very much meant for me. I can hardly wait for the ensign to come out so I can read and re-read the talks over and over.

Manti Music and Dance did well on the Halloween show and I applaude them all! Everyone worked so hard and I wish I could've seen the show!
Now it's on to Christmas and we only have 4 weeks!!! But I know we can all do it and I am super, extremely, possitively and absolutely excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have a french class to go to now! I hope everyone is having a splendid November day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, so you're still in Manti Music & Dance? I wen tot the Halloween show, apparently you weren't in it. :) Are you not in company or you just didn't want to do Disturbia? Are your sisters still in it? Wow. . . guess we need to catch up! :) Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in the company, but we were doing a lot of stuff for Emma's birthday so I wasn't able to do the Halloween show, but you better come to the Christmas show! ;o) (But I totally understand how life keeps you busy sometimes)
    I'm also in the Jazz 2 class and the Ballet class, I teach the 2 youngest classes and then I TA for one of Brittani's classes, I guess I kind of spend at least half my time there. (For fun the other day I decided to see how many hours I dance a month, not including time I practice at home, and with all the Manti classes, the classes I teach, and my 2 college dance classes it was about 50 hours! I was kinda surprised, but I love it!) ;D
    I couldn't give it up right now, but we'll see how next year goes.
    I'm the only one doing it this year. Kierra and Emma decided to do Piano. We do need to catch up! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't mean for that to be so long! We do need to catch up on things! What have you been up to (besides Disneyland)? You have to tell me EVERYTHING! ;o) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete