Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas and FINALS!

It has really been a long time since I wrote on this thing! :D
Our Christmas show went terrific! If this does happen to be my last year I couldn't have asked for better finishing Christmas performance! Everyone did an amazing job! I love everyone at the studio! And it's been really weird not to see them for the past week! How will I ever get to January? ;D
Finals week is really stressing me, and my mom will testify that I have been taking lots of deep breaths lately. I can hardly wait for Christmas break! The small time without stress is much needed!!! Hopefully I'll have more time to write more meaningful things over the break as well, and if I can figure out my camera post some pictures!!! Until then, Happy Finals Week, and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment