Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rain

Well, I actually made it to the library again. It has been so rainy!!! Sometimes I like it, but when I think of all the animals that need to be taken care of in the wet weather I don't so much.
Things have been good, but I haven't had time to do all the extra things I wanted to, but that's life.
I can't believe pageant time is already next week! I'm not trying out for high priestess, but that's okay. I am just hoping that I will be able to do something in it. I think I keep re-injuring my knee by forgetting about it then running on it and then realizing that it really hurts. ;o) Smart huh?! Oh well!
We have had more kids born so now we're at 26! One mom had triplets, another 1st time mom! And then another had twins! I really wish I could put pictures on here. They are SO cute!!! I think we have 4 or 5 more moms to go. It'll be fun. I really do love my goats ;o)
I am having my last piano lesson tomorrow. Kind of a relief and yet I'm rather sad about it. It's been a good learning experience for me!
Well, I hope everyone is doing great. Things are going well for me, I just need to get back into a schedule of things. I hope everyone always remembers to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment