Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SUMMER!

Hello again! Well, dance is done, for awhile anyways. I know I need the break but I am already going through withdrawals. The shows went GREAT!!! I couldn't have asked for a better last performance for Musical Theater. I'll definitely miss Musical Theater, but I am glad it worked out that I will still be teaching next year in the vague plan Heavenly Father has for me.
I just called as a Primary teacher in my home ward. The CTR 6 class. I am excited.
We have been very busy outside with 21 baby goats!!! I'm very curious to see how many more we'll have in the next couple of weeks. Probably at least 10 more.
Not sure how pageant will work out this year because of my knee. Since it's been six weeks (to the day) I should probably go get it checked out. High Priestess might now work this year, which means never because I am going to get a summer job next year. I'm thinking Malt Shop. Any suggestions anyone?
All my plans for the summer haven't started happening yet. I hope I'll get half a book read! But I did tell myself the other day that I HAVE to start writing a book before all my ideas leave my head! Which will probably be soon, thanks to my sad memory.
My life feels like it's all been tossed up in the air right now. But that's okay. At least I pulled out of this last semester with all A's (an A- is still an A right?)! I'm just happy for that!
I am such a blessed person! Remembering to see all the little blessings in life is so important!!!
Love you all!!! Never forget to laugh and smile! It's good for you!

4 comments:

  1. Funny how I always see my typos after I publish my post! Let my clarify a few things.

    I WAS just called as a primary teacher

    High Priestess might NOT work this year

    There is probably more I missed, but oh well. I'm just glad I got to come to the library today. Now if only I had a camera so I could put pictures on here! Not that I have time ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How sad, a typo while trying to clarify the typos.

    Let ME clarify a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fun times. Hmmm, the Malt Shop. . . I personally will never go back, but it wasn't a bad job for the time! It could definitely get stressful, but if you're up to it that's great. =) It's fun too. Guess you'll have to see if they're hiring at the time and then decide from there. I can't think of anywhere else to apply, and Molly works there; go for it! :D
    Did I tell you we are taking care of 2 goats right now? :) Matt LOVES them. He's prepping to be a daddy by playing with them and taking great care of them. Were your 21 born??? Or did you buy them? That is a LOT of goats! What are you going to do with them?
    Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did see the goats on Matt's blog. How fun! We actually have 26 now, they were born, and we still have a few moms that will have more. Its been crazy! ;o) We're planning on selling a lot of them. How did you get yours? How is primary going?
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete