Friday, October 28, 2011

Update ;-)

Well, I just have a few minutes so hopefully this will be quick.
  • I got a 'dry socket' in one of my wisdom teeth areas, but it is finally getting better after 6 days.
  • Got an A on my British Lit. Paper and 100% on my British Lit. Test.
  • Still trying to sell our goats, I don't like selling them at all!
  • Get braces on Nov. 11th, not looking forward to the pain.
  • Brittani Terry is going to have her baby any time now which means I get to substitute. I'm exciting for the learning experience it will be, but still kinda nervous.
  • Can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas Break.
  • Not excited for how much busier next semester will be.
  • Finally got caught up on my french homework yesterday.
  • Have lots of work to do on the farm!
  • Don't like the cold weather.
  • Need to register for the National ACT that I've never taken.
  • Need to study for the ACT.
  • Need to figure out what fun things I can make for our fun family "Harvest Day" (Halloween) tradition.
  • Need to start writing more to my sister Emma's story for her birthday. Can't believe she's turning 10! Since I'm about 10 years older than her that makes me feel old ;-)
  • Things are going good!
That was a bit more than I planned on writing but I guess that's it in a nutshell. Things are going a lot better than they were a few days ago! I know that prayer works and that the Priesthood truly is powerful! I am so thankful that my dad is a worthy Priesthood holder so that he could give me a wonderful and much needed blessing for my wisdom teeth adventure! It has given me so much comfort!
Have a wonderful (hopefully sunny) day! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment