Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Colds are not fun things to catch when you have to go to school! This is mostly a new experiance for me ( I did have to go the seminary when I had colds but seminary was only one hour, not most of the day!).
A few tips are~
  • Get lots of sleep! A few extra hours goes a long way!
  • Don't over do it (example: dancing even when you don't feel like it and don't even have to!)
  • Drink lots of water! I've noticed that juice [the really stuff, not 10%] tastes really good too!
  • Make sure you wash you're hands a lot etc.. so you don't pass it on!
  • Think positively!

Anyways, just thought I'd share what was on my mind! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that your not feeling well, that's a bummer! I have a cold too, just when I thought that I had gotten rid of it, I'm starting all over again. I hope you get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love these things, they always find a way to come back! ;o) hehe
    Thanks! Hope you get feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete