Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School

Well, I've lived through the first week of school. It hasn't been too bad except that I don't feel like I'm completely here anymore ;o)
I guess things are already starting to feel a little monotonous, but I will work through that feeling! I am very dissapointed that my favorite math teacher is having some health problems and can't teach any more. To be completely honest, I'm VERY depressed about that!
I love teaching my dance classes. The girls really make my day! I just hope that I can remember to teach them, not just play with them :o)
I'm absolutely sure that everything I am going through is supposed to give me experience, that I'll need during my life! I just have to keep telling myself to look at the big picture!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know what it's like to work your hardest to get through life. :) Some days are tough, but they make us stronger and that's why we're here. Sorry to hear about your math teacher. :/ I just think you're awesome for taking Math at all! ha I am NO good at that stuff. Hope life's great, love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Life would be boring if we didn't have experiances to make us grow wouldn't it. ;o)
    Good luck with everything at amazing BYU :)
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete