Wednesday, January 19, 2011

;o)

Ever been so overwhelmed that you feel like you are going to be squished? It's funny how you can have a really good day, but then the next day you feel like you can't handle life anymore! I can't tell you how much I enjoy those kind of days! Not really.
I have no idea what I am going to do for my girls in my dance classes today, not that that's new.
Oh well! One of my favorite lines from Pride and Prejudice is "Well, what do we live for, but to make sport for our neighbors and laugh at them in our turn." So true! Have a wonderful cheery day!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't mean to say that we should really laugh at our neighbors, but it is kind of funny when you think about how they must be chuckling at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I am your neighbor!!! :) jk Love you McKall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, technically you're not my neighbor anymore ;o) jk
    But anyways the part of that quote that I was mainly referring to was "What do we live for but to make sport for our neighbors" which to me means that I'm here to make my neighbors day by giving them reason to smile ;o) And so then really I will always be your neighbor (let me know if you ever need me to find something to make you smile):o) ;o)
    Love you too!!! Good luck with this semester!

    ReplyDelete