Saturday, January 1, 2011

Come what may and love it!

Well, 2011 has arrived! It's hard to believe how fast time flies!!! I hope this new year is filled with happiness. I am reminded of the talk Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin gave in General Conference a few years ago. 'Find joy in the journey, and come what may and love it.' What better New Years resolutions could we have?! I am so grateful for everything I have learned in 2010. So much has happened and changed. Things will never be the same for anyone again. We can't go back and really, even if we could we wouldn't want to because we know we couldn't truly be happy. If there is anything I know that I should try harder to do, it's to find joy in my own personal journey and adventure now. Life really is an adventure! Most of the time when we hear the word adventure we think of excitement, so why should life be any different. Life is as good and as happy as you make it. "Come what may and love it!" I don't think it could be said any better! Happy New Year everyone. The Lord has great things in store for every single one of us, and it is only up to us whether we will except them or not. He can mold us to become amazing tools in His hands when we choose to allow it.
May this year be the best year so far! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment